Good morning, afternoon, evening,
thank you Caterina for appreciating biking. I's so important to keep a strong bond with phisical activities. Too frequentely we miss the perception of what our body is, we don't know what potential it has, what its resources are. We go too often to the doctor, without observing what we can do due to embodying all our skills. For we do have skills, haven't we?
One of them is the capability of making wishes, what we are going to talk about today.
1. If you had to make some, what would they be?
2. What does it mean putting wishes in action?
3. What are TED Prizes aimed at?
After reading the page,
4. What kind of food is a problem for Jamie Oliver?
5. Who does he think should eat more healthily?
6. What is Sugata Mitra's "school in the cloud"?
7. Who does Mitra think children can learn without?
8. What does JR believe could change the world?
9. Who did JR want to influence in Pakistan?
After replying to these questions, find words or phrases from the text that mean:
a. participate (Miranda)
b. alone, without help (Daniel)
c. the way they prefer (Daniel)
d. change the world dramatically (Leila)
Practice and enjoy your English, if you love it, it will love you.
Anna - Coordinator
Source: CULT DeA Scuola 2015